Are you ready to win BIG? Then check out our awesome competitions for kids!
This is where you’ll find our biggest, newest and craziest competitions. From terrific toys, brilliant book bundles, movie merch and much more, you’ll find exciting new competitions for kids here.
Past competitions and winners
JULY 2019- Amazon voucher
Melissa Rainbird (@melissarainbird) was the lucky winner of a £20 Amazon voucher. She correctly guessed the name of our mystery author- Roald Dahl.
DECEMBER 2018- Christmas Book Giveaway
We gave the chance to one of our Twitter followers to win a selection of free children’s books, by tweeting us the title of their favourite book! From hundred of entries we selected the lucky winner Holly Kees @Walsy83.
Check out this picture of her happy boys holding their choice of favourite book from the collection we sent them. Happy reading!
AUGUST 2018- Kids Got Talent 2018
In August 2018 we launched a talent competition for 6-13 year old children to display their talents. After judging over 50 ENTRIES we shortlisted 5 finalists we were pleased to announce the winner of the 2018 Kids Got Talent competition: Cassie Merry. She won a £50 Amazon voucher. Jade chandelier came a close 2nd and Ellie Doughty 3rd. All 5 finalists were amazing !! Voting is closed but you can watch all the finalists below.
OCTOBER 2017- Bunchems Competition
In October 2017 we gave away gave away 5 boxes of the 2016 toy of the year- Bunchems!! Lucky winners included-
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Ohmymetv’s decision as to the winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
2. There are no cash alternatives and prizes cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt the prize does not include travel, accommodation or any other expense, cost or fee.
3. If all contestants fail to win the prizes, the production team may implement any contingencies at its discretion. These may include but is not limited to: reverting to another entrant to take part in the competition or re-opening the competition.
4. Entrants must provide the Ohmymetv with their name, date of birth and the name of their home town, which will be handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Ohmymetv will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition and will only ever keep your personal details for as long as is necessary to administer this competition.
5. Ohmymetv reserves the right to: (i) amend these terms and conditions, including but not limited to, and varying the competition opening and closing times; (ii) disqualify any entrant who breaches the rules or has acted fraudulently in any way; (iii) withdraw or substitute any prize, at any stage, should any winner or their guest exhibit inappropriate or dangerous behaviour (including, but not limited to being under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or chemical substances or causing a nuisance) via any of our media channels and; (iv) cancel the competition, at any stage, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control.
6. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when registering.